Licensed since 2004, I have been serving clients as a full time REALTOR. As a life-long resident of this area, I have knowledge and expertise for the surrounding communities. Whether you are looking to buy or sell your home, I will strive to make each real estate transaction a successful one. What is most important to me is that you feel comfortable and assured that I will work for you! My goal with each contract is to provide service at a level which will create a referral business of life-long friends!
Brettney Gunning-Rausch, Realtor
- Licensed Since 2004
- ABR – Accredited Buyer Representation
- SRS- Seller Representation Specialist
- SFR- Short Sale & Foreclosures
- Education: Brian Buffini course graduate, Foreclosure and Real Estate Investing
- Experience with FHA, Bond Programs, VA, Credit Challenged Buyers
- Member- Montgomery County Association of Realtors Community Outreach Committee, Montgomery County Association of Realtors Members Services Advisory Group.
- Awards – Executive Club Award, Platinum Award, Voted Five Star Real Estate Agent for Philadelphia Magazine, 2012 Top Agent for Suburban Life Magazine
- Born and raised in Harleysville
- Member of TOP 5 in Real Estate
Cheryl Gunning, Associate Broker
- Licensed Since 1989
- e-Pro Certified, Extensive Training in Real Estate Technology
- CRS – Council of Residential Specialists
- GRI – Real Estate Institute Graduate
- SRS – Seller Representation Specialist
- Education: Real Estate Law, Real Estate Finance
- Former Director on the Local Real Estate Board; and Community Service
- Previously active on the MCAR Grievance Committee
- Currently Active on MCAR Professional Standards Committee
- Owned and Operated a Real Estate Office for 7 Years
- Relocation Director for Bucks and Montgomery Counties 1993 – 2002
- RE/MAX Hall of Fame, 100% Club; Platinum Award, Voted Five Star Real Estate Agent for Philadelphia Magazine
- Born and raised in Montgomery County and currently reside in Harleysville PA
Adam Rausch, Realtor
- Licensed Since 2014
- Outside Sales Representative since 2010
- Graduated from Kutztown University 2002 Bachelor’s Degree in Business Management
We understand that buying or selling a home is more than just a transaction: it’s a life-changing experience. That’s why our team of highly-seasoned real estate professionals is dedicated to providing exceptional, personalized service for all of our clients. We take great pride in the relationships we build and always work relentlessly on the client’s behalf to help them achieve their real estate goals.
Our Mission Statement:
Our philosophy is simple: clients come first. We pledge to be in constant communication with our clients, keeping them fully informed throughout the entire buying or selling process. We believe that if you’re not left with an amazing experience, we haven’t done our job. We don’t measure success through achievements or awards, but through the satisfaction of our clients.